More pages in this section
Controlled challenge lets a Command Centre operator double-check a cardholder’s identity as they pass through a door or security access point.
- Visually compare the cardholder’s image from their record against their live image or one provided through video surveillance.
- Display specific information to the operator using an inbuilt screen designer.
- View-only challenge: present cardholder badging information for operators to see on a view-only basis.
- Controlled challenge: require the operator to grant or deny access based on the verified identity of the cardholder.
- Flexibly manage the queue of challenge events, across single or multiple workstations.
- Integrate with third-party digital video recorder (DVR) or network video recorder (NVR) systems.
Ruswin, together with our business partners, are in a position to provide this solution as a part of an integrated Access Control and Security Management Systems solutions to meet your operational and business requirements.
These systems and solutions are supplied with total economy, providing a return on investment.
Ruswin is also in a position to review your current Access Control and Security Management Systems in view of upgrading to the latest systems and technology, should this be under consideration.