More pages in this section
In emergency or lockdown situations where employees could be in danger, preconfigured Broadcast Notifications and recipient lists allow security personnel to quickly send critical instructions to multiple recipients in one simple step. Broadcast Notifications can also be automatically triggered by alarms and events.
In non-emergency situations, ad-hoc Broadcast Notifications can be used to communicate hazards on site or notify specific groups of shut downs in their area.This solution enables the following information to be sent to individuals:
- Send secure, targeted alerts and updates to specific groups in real-time.
- Communicate quickly and accurately to all cardholders during emergencies.
- Ensure authenticity and trust with customised templates, and the Mobile Connect App.
- Configure both static and dynamic recipient groups.
- Save time and reduce the risk of human error with automated Broadcast Notifications.
- Immediately identify and report on successful or failed to send notifications
Ruswin, together with our business partners, are in a position to provide this solution as a part of an integrated Access Control and Security Management Systems solutions to meet your operational and business requirements.
These systems and solutions are supplied with total economy, providing a return on investment.
Ruswin is also in a position to review your current Access Control and Security Management Systems in view of upgrading to the latest systems and technology, should this be under consideration.