More pages in this section
When a cardholder is denied access, they often don’t know why. With the correct cardholder display system, you can arm your workforce with the information they need to proactively manage their access on site and allow them to take pre-emptive action.
When an employee badges their access card at a reader it can be configured to display any of the following information:
- Personal details (personal data fields)
- Their competencies (e.g. induction, training, license, insurance, union membership) and associated expiry dates
- Their access card/s and associated expiry dates
- The access decision (is the cardholder allowed on site or not?)
- If access is denied due to competency expiry, the kiosk informs the employee of this and how to re-enable their access e.g. ‘please visit medical testing station’ for monthly medical check.
Ruswin, together with our business partners, are in a position to provide this solution as a part of an integrated Access Control and Security Management System solution to meet your operational and business requirements.
These systems and solutions are supplied with total economy, providing a return on investment.
Ruswin is also in a position to review your current Access Control and Security Management Systems in view of upgrading to the latest systems and technology, should this be under consideration.