More pages in this section
Compliance Management Solutions
The Compliance Management security platform can be configured to enforce the business policy of each individual organisation.
This platform allows for he following:
- Ensure your employees are compliant with business policy – controlling access based upon individuals’ competencies – e.g. training, licenses, clearances etc.
- Facilitate and monitor inductions, licenses, qualifications and training within the Gallagher system;
- Guarantee compliance with OH&S regulations automatically – via a pre-configured system ensuring automatic testing based on a range of parameters including: drug & alcohol testing and core knowledge tests;
- Fatigue and exposure management – protect the safety of your staff onsite with automated fatigue and exposure checks for those that need it most;
- Access expiries management – raises alerts for pending expiries of training, access, cards etc. – for a proactive approach to access management;
- At the door execution to empower staff to self-comply with policy.
Be sure that your duty of care is met, with a high degree of control and certainty when it comes to people and their location on-site. Our integrated solutions allow you to automate access decisions, quickly identify where people are on-site and improve safety in all situations, including emergencies.
- Meet health and safety requirements on-site with confidence.
- Know all your employees are accounted for at all times, in a range of situations.
- Protect staff working in hazardous zones by knowing exactly where they are located.
- Only allow people access to the areas they are qualified to be in.
- Improve emergency management processes and response time.
- Decrease incident response time with real-time cardholder location data.
Ruswin, together with our business partners, are in a position to provide this solution as a part of an integrated Access Control and Security Management Systems solutions to meet your operational and business requirements.
These systems and solutions are supplied with total economy, providing a return on investment.
Ruswin is also in a position to review your current Access Control and Security Management Systems in view of upgrading to the latest systems and technology, should this be under consideration.