Visitor Management is a feature of Gallagher Command Centre, delivering extensive pre-registration and reception-based visitor management functions.
Gallagher Visitor Management provides a targeted user interface for a receptionist managing visitors onto and off-site, including updating visitor details, capturing photos and printing visitor labels, assigning escorts, a card and visitor access. The reception client supports manual or automated email/SMS notifications to hosts of visitor arrival or visitors who are overdue to leave.
Additional reception features include:
- Pre-registration of visits with automatic re-use of visitor details recorded on a prior visit
- Support for multiple visitors on a single visit to reduce repetition of data entry
- Flexible configuration of visitor details, based on visitor type
- Reception home screen displays visitors by status: expected, currently on-site, due to leave, overdue to leave, temporarily offsite or visitors who have already left
- Bulk selection and processing of visitors, for example, to pre-print visitor labels at the start of the day or to check on-site a bus load of visitors arriving together.
- Enrolment of visitor fingerprints for site access and visitor identification
- Up to five pre-configured macro buttons to initiate actions such as printing an evacuation report, locking down the front door or triggering a silent alarm
- Support for multiple receptionists manning a single reception point, as well as sites with many distributed reception points
- Visitor reporting including the current status of visitors expected or on-site today and summary reports on visitor and escort past and planned visits.